Welcome to Create your 2020 4-part series with Amanda Cook! This is the content that our host is creating for Alchemy & Action members and she decided to share it with you! Amanda will take you on a sonic journey where you will learn how to set goals and vision for the upcoming year, how to embody your intentions through a ritual, how to break it down from goals to more concrete plans, and finally what work you should do during winter that will move you closer to your goals.
Specifically, in Part 2, you will go through Intention Setting Ritual, a guided meditation hosted by Amanda. You will learn how to align your plans with your emotions, what are “I am” statements, how to approach them, feel them, and finally release them up to the universe!
If you’re enjoying this aligned approach to planning your life and work, click the link below to learn more about Alchemy & Action, our membership community. We’re accepting new members now until November 21, 2019.
Here’s what you will hear in this part:
- 0:32 – Listen to Part 1 if you haven’t
- 1:03 – The importance of aligned planning
- 2:04 – Join us at Alchemy & Action, we are accepting new members!
- 2:45 – What you will need for this session
- 3:36 – Get ready for Grounding Meditation
- 4:57 – Diving into Intention Setting Ritual and “I am” statements
- 6:51 – How to imagine and feel each “I am” statement
- 8:26 – How to release them, up to the Universe!
- 9:50 – Gratitude and the end of the ritual
- 11:04 – What you can expect in the next part and how you can get a workbook that accompanies this series
- 11:26 – Where you can find more Amanda’s guided meditations