Welcome to Create your 2020 4-part series with Amanda Cook! This is the content that our host is creating for Alchemy & Action members and she decided to share it with you! Amanda will take you on a sonic journey where you will learn how to set goals and vision for the upcoming year, how to embody your intentions through a ritual, how to break it down from goals to more concrete plans, and finally what work you should do during winter that will move you closer to your goals.
Being aligned with your energy and emotions means using your strengths to reach goals with ease. In Part 3, Amanda shares the strategies to find the path of the least resistance that will help you create the biggest impact in your life and business! More specifically, you will learn how to reach your revenue target, what the Rhythm of Your Year means, and why it is important, as well as what you can expect in the upcoming 2020 Webinar that is also the last part of this series.
If you’re enjoying this aligned approach to planning your life and work, click the link below to learn more about Alchemy & Action, our membership community. We’re accepting new members now until November 21, 2019.
Here’s what you will hear in this part:
- 0:32 – Welcome back to part 3 and a brief review of the series
- 1:59 – Linking your goals with energy and emotions and
- 2:51 – Finding the path of the least resistance and the biggest impact
- 3:31 – A strategy to most effectively reach your goals
- 4:46 – A practical way of finding focus and creating the biggest impact with ease
- 6:53 – What to do if one of your goals is the revenue target
- 8:14 – The idea of the Rhythm of Your Year
- 12:35 – Summary of Part 3 and what can you expect in 2020 Webinar/Part 4 and
- 13:33 – How you can register for it
- 14:03 – How you can sign up for Alchemy & Action