If you’re tired of the hustle and hype around being an entrepreneur, you’re not alone. There’s so much talk about growing your business as big (and as fast) as possible, with endless ‘secret strategies’ you should be doing to find success. It gets exhausting. There is a better way.
Welcome to the first episode of Season 6 of The Wellpreneur Podcast. In this episode, I’m sharing my belief that as entrepreneurs we can do well, but also BE well.
I’m sharing my vision for a different way to live and work. You’ll also learn the key areas to explore if you want to do well in business and become deeply well. And I’ll give you a little preview of what’s coming on the podcast this season.
Here’s what you’ll hear in this episode:
- 0:32 – Welcome to season 6 and brand new design of the podcast!
- 1:55 – What you will learn in this season
- 3:07 – Wellness industry back in 2014 and today
- 4:15 – Amanda’s 10 week trip from Hong Kong to London by train
- 6:27 – What she realized after the trip
- 7:43 – Why pushing harder and hustling is not a recipe for success in business
- 10:13 – What is meaningful for you?
- 12:50 – The second key point for a successful wellpreneur
- 14:54 – Why you should get connected
- 18:38 – The importance of curiosity
- 21:52 – Freedom and what it means for Amanda
- 23:06 – All you need to know about deep wellness