Have you ever asked yourself, what if in my business I could do only the things that I wanted to do? And what if my business could earn even more money doing just those things? Could I make even more of an impact by only doing the things I was most excited about doing?
This Monday, Amanda shares her insights on recent rebranding of Wellpreneur and how it helped her to focus more on the things in her business that play to her strengths. Tune in and learn to recognize when you should rebrand, how to set the vision, why you should try in a little way, and the importance of making a countdown to the re-launch.
Here’s what you’ll hear in this episode:
- 0:32 – What you will hear and learn in this episode
- 1:28 – All you need to know about Find Your Flow, free email series
- 2:20 – Who needs to be aligned with their business
- 4:54 – How to know when you should rebrand your business
- 9:10 – The second step of rebranding – Setting the vision
- 13:27 – Check J Nicole Smith’s Magic Maker Podcast and learn from a branding expert
- 14:37 – Amanda’s new mantra that she learned through her rebranding process
- 16:09 – Learn to forgive to yourself
- 17:44 – Why you should try in a little way
- 19:20 – Rebranding in practice
- 21:30 – The importance of making a countdown to the re-launch
- 25:09 – How to get in touch with Amanda if you want to learn more about rebranding strategies
- 26:24 – The closing question that Amanda has for you