“We can’t separate our work selves from our personal selves. We are holistic beings.” Amanda Cook
In today’s episode, we are taking the first step from being a stressed-out soloprener to becoming a thriving wellpreneur. More specifically, Amanda shares practical action steps that will help you get rooted, grounded, and centered in order to make your Wellpreneur foundation! Stay tuned and learn the 6 areas of being deeply well and rooted, the key steps to simplifying your work, why it is important to create an intention space that manifests your dreams, what an Alignment Book is, and how it can help you stay focused on your goals.
In addition, you will find out how you can download Amanda’s special 5-steps roadmap that will guide you on your path of becoming a thriving wellpreneur!
Here’s what you will hear in this episode:
- 00:32 – Why you want to go back and listen to the previous episode if you didn’t
- 03:17 – The first prerequisite to becoming a thriving wellpreneur
- 05:42 – 6 areas of being deeply well and rooted
- 07:47 – An element, a chakra, and an archetype of phase 1: Getting Rooted
- 09:30 – Decluttering and key steps to simplifying your work
- 11:15 – The importance of having a concrete workspace
- 13:16 – Why you should create an intention space that manifests your dreams
- 14:58 – What an Alignment Book is and how it can help you stay focused on your goals
- 17:46 – What you can expect to learn in the next episode
- 18:14 – Thriving Wellpreneur Roadmap and where you can download it
- 18:30 – Share your thoughts on this topic in our Facebook Community Group!
Connect with us: