“I didn’t start my own business so I could work 7 days a week and never switch off.” Amanda Cook
In today’s episode, Amanda talks about a fundamental transformation that an entrepreneur has to do so they can have more freedom, flexibility, and meaning in their life & work. Particularly, you will learn the differences between stressed solopreneur and thriving wellpreneur, how you can make a shift towards a thriving wellpreneur who does more with ease, what problems Amanda had when she was in solopreneur mindset, and much, much more!
Besides, you will find out how you can download Amanda’s special 5-steps roadmap that will guide you on your path of becoming a thriving wellpreneur!
Here’s what you will hear in this episode:
- 0:32 – Fundamental entrepreneurial transformation that will give you more freedom, flexibility, and meaning in your life & work
- 03:09 – The paradigm of work that Amanda grew up with and how it has been changed throughout her life
- 06:08 – Thriving Wellpreneur Roadmap and where you can download it
- 7:41 – How does a stressed-out solopreneur look like?
- 10:26 – A huge problem that Amanda had when she was in solopreneur mindset
- 12:44 – A talk that Amanda gave at Oxford and why it was a complete waste of time and money
- 16:05 – How does a thriving wellpreneur look like?
- 19:25 – The crucial point in becoming a thriving wellpreneur that grows their business
- 20:48 – What you can expect to learn in the upcoming episodes
Connect with us: