You don’t need to work really, really hard to make results. In contrary, go with the flow, keep taking actions, and you can go far. When you follow natural cycles and align your life and business with seasons everything gets much easier and efficient.
This Monday, Amanda reveals several natural cycles and how you can adjust to them in order to enhance your productivity without burning yourself and overall feel well. More specifically, you will learn about the idea of clearing out and how it refers to autumn, how the natural cycle is analog to your business cycle, and what is the monthly and the weekly cycle.
Here’s what you will hear in this episode:
- 0:32 – What to expect from this episode in a nutshell
- 1:48 – How a recent life event thought Amanda to work in a chaotic environment
- 3:38 – How The Wildwood Tarot Deck inspired Amanda to record this episode
- 6:33 – Analogy between the natural cycle and your overall life and business cycle
- 10:12 – Adjusting your life and work with the season we are in
- 13:33 – The idea of clearing out and how it refers to autumn
- 15:52 – How natural cycle corresponds to the project cycle
- 18:37 – Why you should realign with natural cycles and how Amanda does the same
- 19:46 – All you need to know about the monthly cycle
- 20:57 – The last but not the least, the weekly cycle
- 23:56 – What is the point of all these cycles?
- 26:15 – Contact Amanda and let her know about your adjustments to these cycles
- 26:41 – The new membership program at Wellpreneur
- 27:23 – With a little help from you, let’s give a shout-out to this podcast!
- Alchemy & Action Course
- The Wildwood Tarot Deck
- Wheel of the Year Podcast
- Wheel of the Year Blog of the Year Blog
- Wellpreneur Community FB Group