“Have you ever felt like success isn’t coming quickly enough? Even though you are showing up, doing the work, learning, trying things, and it’s just not happening.” Amanda Cook
If this sounds like you, stay tuned because Amanda has a remedy! In today’s episode of the Wellpreneur essentials, learn why slow growth is not a bad growth, why it is crucial to accept the things as they are, how to focus on your “Why” and look at the bigger picture, why you should enjoy the journey, and ultimately forgive yourself.
Moreover, if you like the idea of slow growth and working with the seasons, we are inviting you to sign up for completely free Find your Flow program, 6 days of bite-sized rituals, remedies, and actions to help you get more done with ease!
Here’s what you will hear in this episode:
- 0:32 – What you can expect from this episode
- 2:52 – Find your Flow program and how you can sign up for it, completely free!
- 3:45 – A season of winter and why you should rest
- 5:56 – Why there is no a “Push Button Solution”
- 7:05 – How fast we think things ‘should’ be happening
- 8:20 – The idea of accepting the things as they are
- 11:12 – Refocusing on the why and looking at the bigger picture
- 14:29 – When Amanda used to want to get major media attention
- 14:31 – How long it took Amanda to bring both of her brands together
- 17:53 – What to do if you feel stuck and things are not happening fast enough
- 21:02 – What success means for you and why you should enjoy the journey
- 24:19 – Get out of competitions, i.e. Shut off social media! 😀
- 26:59 – Learn to forgive yourself
- 30:48 – Before you shut off social media, let’s continue this conversion in our Facebook group 😉