“Every year, I feel like I’m becoming more and more myself.”, Amanda Cook
This week, Amanda is doing a solo show dedicated to her 40th birthday! She talks about the fundamental shifts that she took and how it helped her to create business and life that has today. Tune in and find out why you should work on your strengths, rather than on your weaknesses, why emotions are like a wave and why you should approach them with curiosity, how herbal medicine and genealogy have had a tremendous impact on Amanda’s life, and many more!
Take as many golden nuggets as you can from this episode and create life and business that really fits you!
Here’s what you will hear in this episode:
- 0:00 – Amanda’s 40th birthday and what can you expect in this episode
- 0:55 – How Amanda feels having 40 years
- 2:51 – Let’s connect on Facebook and how you can get a free e-course Find your Flow
- 3:26 – The fundamental shifts that Amanda took that helped her to create business and life that she has today
- 4:15 – Why focus and decisions making are important
- 7:59 – Be true to yourself
- 11:45 – Why you should work on your strengths, rather than on your weaknesses
- 14:32 – Take action and stop procrastinating!
- 16:07 – Recap
- 16:48 – Why emotions are like a wave and why you should approach them with curiosity
- 19:38 – Another practice in regards to emotions that has been incredibly helpful for Amanda and where you can learn more about it
- 22:50 – Amanda’s move from the States to France and how it helped her to redefine what is success for her
- 31:20 – How herbal medicine and genealogy have had a tremendous impact on Amanda’s life
- 35:16 The ways to share your comments on this episode