In today’s episode, Amanda reintroduced us to Laura Roeder, one of the guests that were on the podcast back in season one. Laura is a creative woman with big ideas, and she knows how to turn them into successful businesses. She is a social media expert, coach, entrepreneur, and founder of Meet Edgar and Paperbell. Tune in to this inspirational conversation and learn the ways to A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS without burning yourself out, how to make your product sellable, how to approach social media to create your long-lasting ONLINE AUDIENCE, and much, much more!
Furthermore, you will find out how to join Alchemy and Action community, a place filled with inspirational and devoted people.
Here’s what you will hear in this episode:
- 00:37 – Who today’s guest is
- 02:26 – What’s going on in Laura’s business and personal life
- 04:10 – How to run a successful business without a burnout
- 05:46 – How to decide where to focus
- 10:50 – How to transition your product into a sellable one
- 16:31 – What Paperbell is
- 22:11 – Laura’s approach to social media
- 28:15 – How to keep work away from home
- 34:37 – The whole point of being an entrepreneur
- 37:42 – How to get Paperbell accounts for free