If you’ve got a book in you, but aren’t sure where to start (hint: it doesn’t start with writing), you’re going to love this week’s interview. Angela Lauria is a publisher and author’s coach who shares tips and strategies to create a book that actually gets you results for your business. As you’ll hear in our interview, writing a book doesn’t always necessarily generate revenue through book sales – but it can get you more clients, build your email list and generate speaking opportunities – depending on what book you write! In this episode, Angela shares the common mistakes that first time authors make, what you need to do before you start writing, and the importance of book launches as well as how you can get started on your new book this week.
- The Author Incubator
- The Difference: 10 Steps to Writing a Book that Matters by Angela Lauria
- Running With Curves: Why You’re Not Too Fat to Run, And the Skinny on How to Start Today by Jill Angie
- Strengths Finder 2.0 by Tom Rath
- Yoga for Athletes by Kimberly Fowler
- Your Everyday Superpower: Can the New Brain Science Open the Door to an Altered Reality? by Janette Dalgliesh
- Wellpreneur Blog