In the midst of the global health crisis, Amanda, as a wellness practitioner, decided to dedicate this episode to the pandemic of COVID-19. More specifically, she shares key areas where wellpreneurs can help their communities in upcoming months. Tune in and learn Amanda’s rule of thumb when helping others, what to do if you are a fitness or yoga instructor, how to teach people to take care of their immune system and diet, how to handle isolation and stress, and many more!
In addition, you will find out everything you need to know about current Alchemy & Action spring enrollment and how you can apply for it!
Here’s what you will hear in this episode:
- 0:32 – Alchemy & Action spring enrollment
- 1:23 – COVID-19 and what can you do as a wellpreneur
- 4:27 – The importance of being ethical while helping others
- 5:14 – Boosting our immune systems
- 06:13 – What to do if you are a fitness instructor or a yoga teacher
- 07:46 – Cooking and healthy eating
- 09:06 – How to handle isolation and stress
- 11:54 – Amanda’s rule of thumb when helping others
- 14:48 – How you can help if you are working from home
Connect with us: