“To me, alignment is being in the state of total integrity.”, Eleanor Beaton
This week Amanda interviews Eleanor Beaton, an internationally-recognized expert in women’s leadership, and an advisor to growth-oriented women entrepreneurs. She has served as chair of the Visiting Women’s Executive Exchange Program at the Yale School of Management and sits on the board of directors of two Canadian venture capital organizations. Furthermore, Eleanor is the host and executive producer of a top-ranked podcast for women entrepreneurs, Fierce Feminine Leadership.
In the last episode of this season, Amanda and Eleanor discuss visibility in your business, as well as why you should simplify it and align with it. More specifically, you will learn what is Radical Conviction, how to handle being under the spotlight, why working more does not mean earning more, how Eleanor’s business was doubled thanks to pruning her work, how she copes with email and social media, and many more!
Here’s what you will hear in this episode:
- 0:32 – Welcome to the final episode of this season
- 0:45 – In a short, what can you expect from this episode
- 1:34 – Everything you need to know about Amanda’s free 6 days Find your Flow email series
- 2:22 – Share your takeaways and insights from this episode at Wellpreneur Community FB group
- 2:57 – How Eleanor describes what she does
- 3:46 – Eleanor’s background and how she created her business
- 6:43 – What is Radical Conviction?
- 9:40 – How much challenging is it?
- 12:52 – How to handle being under the spotlight
- 17: 43 – Aligning with your work
- 21:32 – How big is big enough? i.e. Eleanor’s insight on business growth and scaling
- 27:32 – Why working more does not mean earning more
- 29:23 – How Eleanor’s business was doubled thanks to simplifying and pruning her work
- 33:30 – The main reason why Amanda decided to simplify her business
- 35:02 – What is alignment for Eleanor
- 36:38 – How Eleanor cope with email and social media
- 40:30 – How you can get in touch with Eleanor
- Wellpreneur Community FB Group
- Eleanor Beaton Website
- Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast
- Radical Conviction, Free Video Training