In today’s episode, Amanda reintroduces us to Natasha Richardson. She is a herbalist, the founder of Forage Botanicals, and a published writer. Natasha was originally on the podcast three years back, and since then she made a big switch in her business. Tune in to today’s episode and find out how did Natasha handle this change in her way of work, what does she do for marketing purposes, and how she balances between working, writing, studying, and being a mother. Additionally, learn about the new course that Natasha is starting in January.
Furthermore, you will find out how to join Alchemy and Action community, a place filled with people who are brave enough to make the change.
What you will hear in this episode:
- Background of today’s guest
- What changed since last Natasha’s appearance on the show
- What is Forage Botanicals
- What made Natasha make a huge shift in her business
- How Natasha handles marketing and social media
- How Natasha and Forage Botanicals reach new people
- Natasha’s book writing process
- How to organize yourself
- What does Natasha study?
- What is her final project going to be about
- The new course that Natasha is starting in January
- Where to find out about Natasha
Connect with us: