Powered by RedCircle
“Go back to the roots (…) and have more time for things that are important!” Camille Freeman
In this week’s episode, Charlie and her guest Camille discuss something almost out of time – how to market your business, but without Social Media. Sounds impossible? Well, it isn’t!
Camille has been in reproductive health since 2003 and has seen massive changes in how we market ourselves in the wellness space. A few years ago she decided to quit social media for her business – and in her life.
Find out how she continued her journey by taking it back to the basics of what marketing is. You can grow and thrive even without Social, so – tune in and learn how!
What you will hear in this episode:
- How Camille became a Wellpreneur
- Back to the roots: What were the common ways to find clients back in the day?
- Leaving Social Media for a fresh start
- What is a key point that builds mailing lists?
- How to market your Wellness business without Social
- How often to do webinars and how they can work for you
- Focusing on Numbers: All the bad habits around social media
- Finding the Right People: How big should the mailing list be?
- How to know if you’re creating quality content
- How important are the referrals and how they can work for you
- The habits of effective people
- Using testimonials – Yes or No?
- 2 aspects of a strong relationship with referrals
Connect with us: