In today’s episode, Amanda reminds us of her interview with sales expert Matthew Kimberley. Sales are an essential part of every business, but still, many business owners are hesitant when it comes to offering their products. Therefore, Matthew’s expertise will help us get over this fear of selling. Tune in and hear Matthew’s refreshing approach to sales. Find out how to detect interest in your product, why to adjust the language to your target audience, and how to start a conversation that will lead to a sale. Listen to all pieces of advice that will make THE SALE SOUND SIMPLE so you can position your business for maximum results!
Also, you will find out how to join Alchemy and Action community, a place filled with people offering engaging products!
What you will hear in this episode:
- Why Amanda decided to dig up this episode with Matthew
- How Mathew will help us
- Matthew’s take on the fear of success
- Identifying “buying signals”
- Why it is important not to oversell
- Adjusting your language
- How to make decisive sale calls
- Matthew’s “School of Selling”
- Why YOU should subscribe to Matthew’s e-mail list
- What it means to become a customer
- Importance of defining the end result
- Matthew’s book recommendation
- Single Malt Mastermind
- Wellpreneur Community FB group!
- How to Get a Grip by Matthew Kimberley
Connect with us: