“How would it feel to have all of your wishes fulfilled? Given that emotion, how would you treat a stranger in an elevator?” Doug Cartwright
This week, Amanda interviews Doug Cartwright, an owner of The Daily Shifts app who shares his transition from quitting his corporate 7-figures job to building his mindfulness brand that is more aligned with his feelings and desires. More specifically, you will find out how a psychedelic experience influenced Doug to change his path overnight, why gratefulness plays an important role in Doug’s life and business, how he sees social media, and many, many more!
Besides, don’t forget to check Amanda’s new Productivity Blocks Quiz, especially if you are struggling with focus and efficiency in your life and work!
Here’s what you will hear in this episode:
- 0:32 – Who is Doug Cartwright
- 1:23 – Why you should check Productivity Blocks Quiz if you are struggling with focus and efficiency
- 3:28 – Doug’s major professional and personal transformation
- 09:22 – How psychedelic experience influenced Doug to change his path
- 13:31 – How our guest came up with the idea of The Daily Shifts app
- 15:36 – For what is Doug grateful and
- 18:11 – How he embodies his gratitude and maintains it
- 23:16 – How Doug handles social media
- 25:28 – “Feel It, Name It” activity that Doug practices
- 27:51 – Doug’s highly hypothetical and fun activity
- 29:11 – What is the future of The Daily Shifts
- 30:02 – How you can get in touch with Doug
- 31:06 – Spread the word about the Wellpreneur podcast!