Lisa Consiglio Ryan is a health and wellness coach who helps women transition to the “clean life” through diet and holistic lifestyle changes. She runs numerous online programs including her very successful seasonal detox programs, which include a vibrant online Facebook community.
Lisa has found that giving her members the opportunity to connect with each other not only helps her leverage her own time, but also gives them the valuable bonus of additional support from other members.
In this episode we learn from Lisa about the different components to her online programs, the things that worked—and didn’t work—in starting her online community, how to foster participation, and why it can be a lot of fun for everyone involved!
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why dynamic Facebook groups are so exciting and motivating for participants
- How to establish guidelines that foster support and positivity, and why it’s so important
- How to deal with group members that don’t “play nice”
- What to expect with participation rates
- Tips she’s learned from marketing her online programs
- The different components of her program that made her detox program so successful
- Why it’s more helpful to be specific than flexible in your programs
- Whole Health Designs
- Clean and Sexy 2014
- Lisa’s Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube
- Tiny Buddha
- Elephant Journal
- Vintage Amanda
- First 100 Fans no longer exists, it has transformed into Marketing Bootcamp!