This week I’m speaking with Lauren Armes from Welltodo London about how she uses online marketing to build a thriving local wellness community in London. After moving from Australia to the UK 2 years ago, Lauren wanted to make it easier for people to live a healthy lifestyle, and set out to create the premier online resource for wellness in London. In this week’s episode we talk about how she started her business (while still working a corporate job), how she grew her Instagram following to over 14k followers, and how she uses in-person events to complement her online marketing strategy.
- The Entrepreneur Rollercoaster by Darren Hardy
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Welltodo london instagram
- Episode 39 – All about Instagram with Sue Zimmerman
- Join the Wellpreneur Community FB Group
Connect with me: