In today’s episode, Amanda introduces us to Kathy Robinson, an ex-corporate executive on Wall Street who was brave enough to ask herself what she really wants. After one transformative birthday party, she decided to retire from the only career she knew up to the date, and to embrace a journey of uncertainty and creativity that led her to who she is today! Nowadays, Kathy is a meditation teacher, a founder of Athena Wellness, and a published author. Lend an ear to this inspiring conversation that will come in handy for everyone in a place that has no idea what to do next, who is full of doubts about their self-worth, who is on a brick of fundamental change in their life and business!
Furthermore, you will find out how to join Alchemy and Action community, a place filled with wellpreneurs who are inspiringly working towards their dreams!
What you will hear in this episode:
- Kathy’s inspirational story
- How does Kathy describe her business?
- What drove Kathy to make such a big change
- Kathy’s beginnings in wellness
- How did Kathy overcome her doubts?
- How to take the next step in the desired direction
- How was it for Kathy to make the first step into the unknown
- The first time Kathy had a “You actually did it” feeling
- Importance of dreaming BIG
- Starting your business during the pandemic
- How does Kathy find new customers?
- Kathy’s advice for people who are at the beginning of their journey
- How to get in touch with Kathy
Connect with us: