“We spend most of our lives swimming upstream, against the current. It’s not meant to be so difficult. Allow yourself to enjoy the moments when you are in the flow!” Gillian McMichael
In this week’s episode, we have a treat for you! Our guest today is one of the UK’s top coaches – Gillian McMichael, the founder of transformational coaching practice Full Circle Global. Over the past 17 years, Gillian has created programs that helped countless people discover and embrace their purpose.
Furthermore, Charlie and Gillian discuss a topic that is a big stumbling block for all new wellness entrepreneurs – Imposter Syndrome. If you are just starting your entrepreneurial journey, this can be a real challenge, as it can feel like other people in your field have more experience or content than you. Fortunately, Gillian gave such great advice for all newcomers on how to manage the ups and downs of running your own business.
Tune in, and get your confidence boost!
What you will hear in this episode:
- Gillian’s background in health coaching
- Now and then: Pivotal moments in Gillian’s business journey
- The 2 routes of life transformation
- The key questions you have to ask yourself before starting a business
- The importance of spending time in the home with family
- The idea of Imposter Syndrome
- Tips & tricks that can help us get over first business challenges
- Taking small steps: How to change the perspective of your expectations
- How to manage the ups and downs of running your own business
- What are POD (Point of Difference) strategy and USP (Unique Selling Point)
- Beginner tips: 3 things for everyone starting a wellness business journey
Connect with us: