Do you need a business plan as a wellness entrepreneur? Yes! But for many health coaches, yoga teachers, nutritionists and other wellness professionals, doing a traditional business plan to start your business feels like overkill.
But having a plan for your business is essential to your success. After all, you have to know where you’re going – or how will you know that you’ve succeeded?
That’s why I’m loving this interview with Jennifer Lee of Artizen Coaching.
Business Planning for Wellness Entrepreneurs
Jennifer Lee, the founder of Artizen Coaching and the bestselling author of The Right-Brain Business Plan, spent a decade climbing the corporate ladder before pursuing her creative dreams. Through her popular workshops, coaching practice, and writing, she empowers others to follow their passions. She lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and sweet husky-lab mix.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why regular business planning doesn’t work for creative entrepreneurs, and what to do instead
- common business planning pitfalls: why you don’t need to have it all figured out perfectly
- how Jenn manages to be so authentic online, without being salesy (but still making sales!)
- how to find time for your own creative practice
- how Jenn found her balance as an introvert in business, and
- how you can use portable vision boards to reach your goals