How much time do you make for creative play? Did you used to do art, but gave it up to focus on ‘a real job’? In this thought-provoking conversation with Melissa Dinwiddie, we talk about why creative playtime is essential for the entrepreneur, even if you’re too busy. We also talk about why it’s important to do your art, even if you’re not getting paid for it, and how to make time in your day for creativity. If you’re creative, used to be creative, or wish you were more creative, you’re going to love this conversation with Melissa.
- Live Creative Now! Podcast
- Join Wellpreneur Community Facebook group
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Steering by Starlight: The Science and Magic of Finding Your Destiny by Martha Beck
Connect with us: