Nisha Moodley is a women’s empowerment coach who believes that the world will be set free by women who are free. A former health coach, Nisha found herself working crazy hours and not being true to her message of self-care and freedom. Now, Nisha helps women entrepreneurs around the world to avoid burnout and start living their ideal lives now.
In our conversation, we talk about avoiding burnout, how to start realizing your dreams now, how to be a true embodiment of what you’re teaching, and common pitfalls she sees with female entrepreneurs. And of course, Nisha shares her favorite books and resources! This episode is a bit longer that most, but our conversation was so interesting, I didn’t want to stop. Enjoy!
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- how to build freedom into your business
- how Nisha went bi-coastal before she could afford it
- how to infuse imperfection into your marketing
- how to know what to share and how and when to be vulnerable online
- the #1 most common pitfall for female entrepreneurs
- why a mastermind group might be your key to success
- and why you shouldn’t read only business books!