Nikki Elledge Brown is a communication stylist who helps entrepreneurs create brilliant copy for their business. But more than that, Nikki has an amazing business story herself. A former national park ranger, Nikki launched her communications business in March 2013 – and in less than a year has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs and exceeded six-figures in revenue.
In our conversation today, we get into details about how Nikki launched her business (including how she got over 700 email subscribers in 3.5 weeks!) and found her first clients. Nikki is generous with her tips on running effective free sessions, creating offers, using Facebook to reach your ideal clients. And of course, Nikki shares some copywriting tips that we can all use in our businesses, today. (Do you know what should you really write on your About page?)
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Nikki got 700 subscribers in 3.5 weeks.
- Exactly how she found her first clients
- How to use Facebook to reach your ideal client
- Why clear beats clever every day of the week
- Why it’s your responsibility to show up as you actually are
- And what to write on your about page (hint: it’s not about you!)
- Nikki’s Website
- Take the 5-day blog challenge
- Jenny Shih’s Killer Testimonial System
- Nikki’s A Course About Copy videos
- Blog Post: My First Year in Business – by Nikki
- Join the Wellpreneur Community on Facebook
Connect with us: