When building your business, you can’t do it alone. That’s the message from this week’s featured wellpreneur – Latham Thomas. Latham is the founder of Mama Glow, a maternal wellness website dedicated to educating, empowering and supporting expectant and new mothers. She’s also a great example of how you can have both a business AND a family, even as a single mother.
In this interview, Latham shares the challenges of juggling single motherhood with running a business, and gives tips on how she’s kept it all in balance. She tells us that real community support and keeping up with your self-care practice is vital for busy entrepreneurs – and what’s working for her now.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How birth and motherhood prepared Latham for the unpredictability of entrepreneurship
- Tips for how to prepare if you’re planning on having a family while running your business
- Why it’s important to stop comparing yourself to other entrepreneurs
- How to balance the use of social media for your business while not feeling overwhelmed
- How to find your cheerleaders to support you in your business and life transitions
- Latham’s personal practice for listening to her inner guide and why it’s so important for entrepreneurs
- First 1,000 Fans — April 2014 session open for registration!
- Mama Glow
- Join the Wellpreneur Community on Facebook