“How can I find clients for my health coaching business?” is one of the most common questions we get here at Wellpreneur. And it’s not only health and wellness coaches. If you’re starting a wellness business, you don’t really have a business until you have paying clients (you just have an expensive hobby!) So today’s episode digs into this issue – giving strategies and ideas to help you start finding clients for your new business this week.
Corrina Gordon-Barnes is a business coach who helps entrepreneurs find happy, profitable self-employment. She has a lot of experience with people who are just getting started to develop their presence online and find clients, and this is what we’re discussing today.
If you’re wondering why people aren’t looking at your website, you’ll definitely find this episode helpful. She’ll explain to us the reasons you don’t have clients (it’s not necessarily your fault!) and the process of turning strangers into paying clients.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- The reasons you don’t have enough clients for your wellness business, and what to do about it
- How to use blogging/content marketing to build trust between you and future clients
- What the process of turning strangers into paying clients looks like
- How to shift your mindset to build confidence in your paid services
- Where to draw the line when giving away free content on your site