Today’s topic is perfect for those just starting out – we’re focusing one of the most common complaints: “I’ve put so much effort into building my business – where are the clients?!”
Corrina Gordon-Barnes is a business coach who helps us find happy, profitable self-employment. She has a lot of experience with people who are just getting started to develop their presence online and find clients, and this is what we’re discussing today.
If you’re wondering why people aren’t looking at your website, you’ll definitely find this episode helpful. She’ll explain to us the reasons you don’t have clients (it’s not necessarily your fault!) and the process of turning strangers into paying clients.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- The reasons you don’t have enough clients, and what to do about it
- How to use blogging/content marketing to build trust between you and future clients
- What the process of turning strangers into paying clients looks like
- How to shift your mindset to build confidence in your paid services
- Where to draw the line when giving away free content on your site
- Free 5-day Blogging Challenge
- Loving What Is by Byron Katie
- Who Would You Be Without Your Story? By Byron Katie
- Corrina’s website
- Join the Wellpreneur Community on Facebook
Connect with us: