This week, our guest is Podcasting Expert, Elsie Escobar. Elsie is a yoga teacher and self-professed ‘yo-geek’ who has been podcasting since 2006. She started her first podcast, Elsie’s Yoga Class when her clients repeatedly said that they wish they could bring her on holiday with them! Since then, her popular podcast has been downloaded over 4 million times! In this episode, Elsie and I talk about why podcasting is a fantastic way to build a relationship with your audience (and a lot of fun!) and Elsie simplifies the steps to start your own podcast.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Are there already too many podcasts in the market?
- Why a podcast could be your key to building an engaged audience.
- Elsie’s top tips to start your own podcast
- The most basic equipment you need to start recording (hint: you probably have it already!)
- Elsie Escobar
- Elsie’s Yoga Class iTunes Podcast
- She Podcasts iTunes
- Kimberly Wilson
- Join the Wellpreneur Community on Facebook