This Monday, Amanda is joined with one of her clients, Amani Kaite, a Gut Health Nutritionist who made a great success in building business using LinkedIn. Mainly, you will find out why Amani chose LinkedIn as a way to find her clients, who should use it, how to make a top-notch LinkedIn profile, what kind of content you should share on it, and what results she achieved using this approach. Our guest spoke very openly about her strategy and how it can really work for you, too. Therefore, prepare a pen & paper and tune in!
In addition, you will learn more about the upcoming Alchemy & Action spring enrolment and how you can join the waitlist!
Here’s what you will hear in this episode:
- 0:31 – Summary of today’s episode
- 1:42 – All you need to know about the Alchemy & Action spring enrolment
- 4:19 – How Amanie’s business looks like
- 4:48 – Why she chose LinkedIn to find her clients and
- 7:37 – Who should use it
- 9:35 – How to refresh your LinkedIn profile
- 12:29 – How to find the right connections and how to engage with the content
- 14:56 – What kind of content you should post on LinkedIn
- 18:14 – Amanie’s results with LinkedIn
- 22:32 – Amanie’s advice to all LinkedIn newbies and
- 23:56 – How you can get in touch with her