In today’s episode, our host is Charlie Edge, the Head of Growth here at Wellpreneur. This month, we are talking all about CONTENT! Getting your content right is such a huge part of marketing your wellness business. So we are starting right at the beginning as Charlie talks wellness business WEBSITES with Angela Sealy, the founder of Good Karma Works – a wellness website agency. Lend an ear and let Angela guide you through the process of website creation, from inspiration to a launch! More specifically, you will learn to establish what type of website you need, how to write better copy, and how to generate leads. As Angela says, your website is a living & breathing piece of content! The expertise that she shares with us will be beneficial for everyone who either has a website or is about to create one! Tune into today’s episode – the class is about to start!
What you will hear in this episode:
- What inspired Angela to start her business
- The biggest challenges when creating a website
- Where does Angela find inspiration for making a website?
- How to write a better copy
- The common mistakes when creating a website
- Launch now, refine over time
- Categorization of websites
- Angela’s tips for Instagram
- Importance of testimonials