This week’s interview is part of my new First Year in Business series where we take a behind-the-scenes look at how new business owners have found success online. Get ready to be inspired! Kevin Geary runs the online fat-loss program Rebooted Body. He’s been in business for just over a year, and generously shares his experience and how he’s built his business. We talk about raising prices from $9 per month to $99 per month (and how that helped him quit his corporate job!), being super-specific about communicating what you do, and how he uses webinars and his podcast to grow his audience online.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- A sneak peek into Kevin’s first year in business
- How to connect with potential customers online to build trust
- How Kevin raised his prices from $9 per month to $99 per month
- The mindset shift going from employee to entrepreneur
- How scaling back blogging actually brought in a bigger audience
- The ONLY thing Kevin uses Facebook for
- How Kevin uses Podcasts + Webinars to grow his audience
- Why the group coaching model works so well
- and how to deliver amazing customer service!