What’s your vision for your wellness business? Sometimes we keep ourselves small by only envisioning a little bit more than where we already are. But what might change if you had a Big Audacious Vision for your business? This week’s episode is all about thinking big and creating something in your business that is larger than what you initially imagined.
Creating a Big Vision for your Wellness Business
Jana Schuberth is a coach who created the Alive in Berlin conference, which ran for the first time in 2014. She began with one-on-one coaching before she had a vision for creating a community of like-minded world changers in Europe, which didn’t exist.
Jana will describe how the idea for the conference came to her, how it developed over time, and how she overcame fears associated with being responsible for such a large event.
If you’ve ever had a small glimpse of an idea about creating something big but you’re not sure how to go about it, this interview will be really helpful for you.
What you’ll learn in this episode
- How to think bigger in your business, and why you should dare to dream big
- How take action on your flash of an idea and successfully execute it
- How to overcome fears when you’re doing something on such a large scale
- Practical tips on bringing your vision to life
- How to create something big, even if you don’t have a wide network