Have you ever offered something in your business that just drives you crazy? Or have you ever felt overwhelmed with the things you “should” be doing in your business? Today’s interview is about getting more aligned with what you really want to be doing and bringing more authenticity into your business.
Our guest today is Heather Day, a coach and yoga teacher who lives in Costa Rica. She teaches her clients to get in touch with their hearts and inner wisdom, and today she’ll be telling us how that applies to running our businesses.
So if you’re feeling like you’re having a hard time differentiating yourself because you’re doing the same thing as every other coach out there, or if you’re starting to feel unhappy with the direction your business is going in, then this interview is for you.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- What to do when the structure of your business is bringing you a lot of struggle and stress
- How to hear your heart calling, telling you how to run your business authentically
- How to stop all the internal noise telling us how we should be marketing ourselves
- How to deal with fears and self-doubt when you are making changes to your business
- How to reconnect with your true passion, and bring more of that to your programs
- How to find clients when you’re not able to network in person
- Brene Brown
- Letters to a Young Poet
- Heather’s website
- World Domination Summit
- Join the Wellpreneur Community on Facebook
Connect with us: