Today’s episode is the first in a three-part series on working with a virtual assistant! This is a hot topic for wellpreneurs, and it’s frequently brought up in comments, emails, and Facebook discussions – people need help with their businesses, but where to start?
Making the leap to hire outside help can be a big one, so I’ll be challenging you to just dip your toe in the water by outsourcing one small project. This little experiment will also open up possibilities in your mind as to what you can do with your business at a very low cost.
The first step is deciding whether you need a VA and identifying a list of tasks a VA can help out with. You might be surprised by how many tasks you can get off your plate, freeing you up to focus on what really love!
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Surprising ways a VA can help you and your business
- Why hiring a VA can help you shift your mindset to effective business owner/CEO
- How to brainstorm a list of tasks you can delegate
- How to start small and gradually outsource work to a VA
- Ideas for growing your business with the help of a VA