“The most you can give is when you are filling yourself up.”, Selina Barker
This Monday, Amanda is joined by Selina Barker, a coach, online course designer, writer, podcaster, and co-founder of Project Love. For the past 12 years, she has helped people design their lives and create careers they love.
In this episode, you will find out how Selina and her team started Project Love and how her business looks today, why self-care is so important to her success, and how she approaches it. You’ll also learn the importance of loving yourself and allowing yourself to dream big. You’ll see how through self-love a modern woman breaks ancestral patterns, and why it’s very important to tap into your dreams and take them seriously.
A lot of wisdom is on the air this week! Grab your headphones and get into the flow!
Here’s what you’ll hear in this episode:
- 0:32 – What can you expect from the interview with Selina Barker
- 1:16 – Shout out to Acuity, one of Amanda’s favorite tools that eliminates back-and-forth scheduling with clients
- 4:21 – Wellpreneur Community FB group and where you can discuss this episode
- 5:17 – What Selina’s business looks like today
- 6:36 – How Project Love started
- 11:05 – Do we love ourselves?
- 13:08 – How through self-love a modern woman is breaking ancestral patterns
- 16:27 – Selina’s understandings of self-care
- 21:18 – How to cut through the “noise” and figure out what we want
- 24:22 – Why you should tap into your dreams and take them seriously
- 31:00 – What Selina had to let go of in order to step into business and life that has nowadays
- 33:12 – Selina’s relationship with social media
- 36:59 – The biggest piece of advice our guest has for you
- 38:09 – How you can get in touch with Selina and where you can order her journal Goodbye 2019, Hello 2020
- 39:36 – How you can sign up for Amanda’s free Find Your Flow series
- Selina Barker’s website
- Project Love
- Selina’s podcast
- Goodbye 2019, Hello 2020 journal
- Wellpreneur Community FB group