You know social media is a great way to grow your wellness business and find clients – but how can you use it effectively, without spending all day online?! That’s one of the most common questions we get here at Wellpreneur, so I’ve invited Holly Worton, the founder of Socially Holistic, to join me this week to talk about simplifying your social media strategy.
Social Media Tips for Wellness Entrepreneurs
We’re discussing social media tips and strategies for health and wellness coaches, yoga teachers, personal trainers, nutritionists and other holistic therapists. If you’re just starting your wellness business, you’re likely doing everything yourself – so there’s no way you can be everywhere online – instead, you need to focus. We’ll talk about that today.
Holly’s business is Socially Holistic, where she works with heart-centered entrepreneurs on building an authentic business. She specializes in social media, so she’s a great guest to give us the scoop on how to keep social media from becoming overwhelming.
The discussion with Holly will focus on which platforms you should be on, how to avoid wasted time and effort, measuring our success, and automating the process.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to pinpoint the right place to put your energy into social media
- The best tools to help you engage and interact with your followers
- Twitter automation tips to help you easily provide great content
- A step-by-step process to help you identify your ideal client, and where to find them
- A realistic way to measure your social media success