In today’s episode, Amanda introduces us to Bernadette Thomas, a founder of The Wellbeing Games and Amanda’s former client. Lend an ear to it and find out what an IDEA needs to go through before it becomes a product that can be placed on the market. Learn from Bernadette’s story how devotion and belief in your IDEA can get you to the result, even when you are not familiar with the market and resources. Moreover, inspire yourself to keep going, all the way to the role of a CEO!
Besides, you will find out how to join Alchemy and Action community, a place filled with people eager to make a big impact!
What you will hear in this episode:
Connect with us:
- Who today’s guest is
- Bernadette’s background
- The importance of testing the market
- The reason why we should believe in ourselves
- People genuinely want to help
- The importance of having a perspective
- Why you should outsource
- Stepping into the new role
- Bernadette’s advice for the people who are just starting
- How to learn more about The Wellbeing Games
Connect with Wellpreneur:
Subscribe to The Wellpreneur Podcast!
Keep Listening! Other Episodes You Might Like: